Photobucket

Search My Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins Review


Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
★★★★

Katniss made herself on the top of the Capital’s hate list. She found out how much trouble she was in when President Snow showed up at her new house threatening all the people she loved. The Capital feared an uprising, caused by her defiance at the games. If she didn’t fix the problem soon she would pay by the Capital harming her family and Gale. They couldn’t kill her because the people would know why and be angry so the Capital sought revenge a different way. The revenge they chose, Katniss never saw coming.

Suzanne Collins did an amazing job with the second installment to this series. A lot of the time with series’ the books after the first are good but not as good, with this book it was just as good if not better.

I was surprised time and time again as the story went along. I wasn’t expecting a lot of the events to happen and at times I was completely shocked. This book pulled a lot of emotions out of me. I found myself getting angry along with the characters or even feeling the terror they felt.

Suzanne Collins took me into this amazing world and I didn’t want to leave. I was with the characters until the end. The author has the ability to capture my attention. She holds it until well after I have finished. I can’t wait to read the final book, Mockingjay.

2 comments:

  1. You know how much I love this series, and your review makes me want to read it again! Great job!
    P.S: The blog looks fabulous!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so should before the movie comes out! eeep :) I want to make my fiance read them and one of my best friends hehe :) I may say to skip the last one lol :-P Thank you I'm so glad you like it ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...