Photobucket

Search My Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)


Find out what is in my mailbox weekly, a feature hosted by The Story Siren. I will share what I get every week. If I haven't gotten anything new then I will share what I'm reading and What I will be reviewing in the near future.






  • 13 Hangmen by Art Corriveau -Net Galley
  • Dying to Know You by Aidan Chambers- Net Galley
  • Stuttering Tattoo by Greg Logsted- Net Galley
  • Hushed by Kelley York- Net Galley
  • A Tale of Two Proms by Cara Lockwood- Net Galley
  • Soulless Light by Joann Buchanan- won e-book from a giveaway hosted by Mickey @ http://www.imabookshark.com/
  • The Magi by Kevin M. Turner- won e-book from a giveaway hosted by http://www.xpressoreads.blogspot.com/
  • Vengeance by Michelle Madow- bought from Amazon.
I'm excited to have a full mailbox this week to share with everyone! I was very excited to win two books this week! I can't wait to read all of these great titles. I already read Vengeance, the short story by Michelle Madow. I was enchanted by the authors beautiful story yet again. You can see my review on my blog. If you haven't read Remembrance by her yet read that review and book first because my review gives away how that book ends.
I'm also thankful and excited that Net Galley has approved so many of my requests.  I can't wait to read these titles. they sound very interesting. I did just find out that A Tale of two proms is in a series. oops, I'll have to read the other ones first.

Do any of you see anything here you like? What is in your mailbox? Thank you all for coming to my blog and reading what is in my mailbox. I appreciate it. Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Great books, Christie! I'm actually starting Shatter Me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) I can't wait to read that! I should be getting it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books !! Shatter Me is awesome!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Nice job on the early Christmas! And congrats on NetGalley approvals! I bet you were so excited to see those. I'm still leery of getting on there but I will eventually. I still have a mound of TBR I need to get thru (hence my challenge choice) and I've only JUST started blogging...

    Merry Christmas!!
    -Kristin @myparahangover
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda- great to hear. I have heard such great things about shatter me. I will go check your mailbox out! thank you...


    Kristin- Thank you! I was really excited. Net Galley is great especially being a new blogger. I'm a new blogger myself. I'm now following you ;) I have a ton of TBR books on my shelf also. I just can't help getting more. I love books. Merry Christmas. thank you for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow great haul awesome cover cant wait to see the reviews happyreading!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...