Photobucket

Search My Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)


Find out what is in my mailbox weekly, a feature hosted by The Story Siren. I will share what I get every week. If I haven't gotten anything new then I will share what I'm reading and What I will be reviewing in the near future.


  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (Collector's First Edition, Autographed)- Bought at my local Bull Moose Music
  • Sea Change by Aimee Friedman- Bought at my local Bull Moose Music
  • Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins- Bought from Amazon
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins-Bought from Amazon
  • Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate-Won from a giveaway hosted by Jump Into Books
I have been excited all week to share these books with you. I'm reading catching fire right now and plan to finish the Hunger Games series soon. After I finished The first book I had to order the last two. When I went to Bull Moose to pick up Clockwork Prince I found Sea Change for $3.00 used. I couldn't resist.  I Love Bull Moose they always have awesome prices. It is one of my favorite places to shop. I was also excited when I got home and looked at Clockwork Prince more closely to discover it was a Collector's First Edition. I didn't even know they came out with a special one. I was even more surprised when I opened it to find it signed by the author, either that or someone scribbled on the page. I have never seen her autograph so I wouldn't know. I can't wait to read all of these books! I'm really excited. I was also excited to win my first giveaway! I never win anything so I was super shocked and super excited! Thank you Erin from Jump into Books!

Thank you all for stopping by and seeing what I got this week. Please tell me what you think and leave a link to your IMM.

25 comments:

  1. I see lots of lovely YA books in the mailbox honey. Great mailbox. Come visit me of course.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love YA! That is what i mostly read. i used to get picked on when I worked at Borders for it lol. Thank you! I will look at yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week, you should come to see mine! My Clockwork Prince should be here this week in the mail, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I will come look at yours :) YAYYYY! I still need to read the first one hehe. I plan to read them soon. probably after hunger Games and halflings I will start Clockwork Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Clockwork Prince. It was amazing! Hope you'll enjoy it too!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must read Sea Change! It's been in my TbR for a long time! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Beautiful Madness! I'm sure I will :) I will check out your IMM!

    Joy, I love the cover. I hope it is good :) I couldn't pass up a nice hard cover book for $3! Thank you happy reading to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great IMM!! I hope you seriously enjoy THG series :o)

    Mickey @ imabookshark.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my Favorite book shark ;) I'm 90 pages in on catching fire and am like what the hell! I won't say the reason in case there are people that view this that have not read it yet. I'm scared to see where this ends up :O I'm sure I'll love it though! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome IMM I am currently reading Catching Fire!! I hope you are enjoying them as well, Sea Change was so cute! I cant wait to read Cassandra Clares series:D Happy Readings

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes I am! I'm like OMg all the time haha. I also can't wait to read the Cassandra Clare books! that is great to hear about Sea Change! Thanks! is this your first time reading Hunger Games also?

    ReplyDelete
  12. A friend gave me Clockwork Prince for Christmas. Can't read it yet cause it's wrapped. Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwww... I hate waiting too! Luckily Christmas is really soon! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo Sea Change! I read it after it came out in paperback - it was interesting, that's for sure.

    And here's hoping that it's a read signature from the author in CP!

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha It is I saw a video post from another blogger who got her books signed and it looked the same! yay! :) thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I feel officially left out since I don't have Clockwork Prince in my mailbox - you guys all seem to be having a party with this book found in almost all of the mailboxes I visited! I would definitely gate-crash and buy my own copy soon. Haha.

    I'm glad you have a copy of the Hunger Games - you should definitely read the trilogy before the movie comes out. Not to be missed. One of my favorite reads for 2011.

    Here's my IMM for the week:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/imm-book-bargains-in-singapore/

    ReplyDelete
  17. awwww I hope you can get Clockwork Prince soon!

    Yes I have to read the books before the movie or there is a chance I'll never read the books! I loved the first one. I'm about to put my review up in a few minutes! I can't wait to see the movie either. It looks great!

    I will check yours out :) thank you for the response :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY! Clockwork Prince! I got it too! JEM!
    New follower!

    Visit My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  19. yay!!! It is so the book of the week haha! Thank you I will follow you back and check out your IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hehe us and everyone else :-P <3 I suppose that is what happens with best selling authors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha, let's just assume it was the author. Makes for a more optimistic outlook on the situation. I really have got to read The Hunger Games soon. It's getting to be inexcusable that I haven't =D

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes you must read the Hunger Games! I just finished the second one! They are flipping awesome! You have an amazing reading week also!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Clockwork Prince! I'm reading it now, and I'm loving it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. yay good to know! :) I will be reading it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...