Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (2)



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 Fair Game by Patricia Briggs
Expected Publication: March 6, 2012


They say opposites attract. And in the case of werewolves Anna Latham and Charles Cornick, they mate. The son-and enforcer-of the leader of the North American werewolves, Charles is a dominant alpha. While Anna, an omega, has the rare ability to calm others of her kind.
Now that the werewolves have revealed themselves to humans, they can't afford any bad publicity. Infractions that could have been overlooked in the past must now be punished, and the strain of doing his father's dirty work is taking a toll on Charles.
Nevertheless, Charles and Anna are sent to Boston, when the FBI requests the pack's help on a local serial killer case. They quickly realize that not only the last two victims were werewolves-all of them were. Someone is targeting their kind. And now Anna and Charles have put themselves right in the killer's sights...

I can't wait for this book to come out! I love this author and this series. It is a spin off from the Mercy Thompson series which I absolutely love! I love that it focusses on other characters that you don't get to know very well in the other series. It's also fun because as you read them you can remember what was happening at the time with the other characters in the Mercy Thompson series.

The date for this book has gotten pushed a couple times so I hope it stays the same or gets released earlier.

What book are you anticipating? 

14 comments:

  1. Thank you! I can't wait to go look at what yours is! :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, it looks awesome!! cant wait!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Problem! I love sharing books I'm excited about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so behind. I have the first book in this series in my TBR pile.

    Here's my WOW pick

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book sounds quite interesting. Amazing cover!! :) Thank you for sharing it! Great pick!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love werewolf books and this sounds different and fun! I just love the cover! :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many people want this book! I don't do adult books all that much, but that chick looks like she could kick my butt from here to anywhere. I like fierce MCs.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kat, did you read the Mercy Thompson series!? if you didn't you so should. I will check out your pick! thanks.

    Sam, It should be a great book and very interesting ;) it is a great cover :) Thanks!

    Janiera, It is a great series and so is the Mercy Thompson series. you should read both of them! Ill check out your wow! thanks!

    A. knight, I read way more Young Adult books myself but this series is so good. you should check it out!!! and also the Mercy Thompson ones. These books do have strong kick ass female character! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this book but I love it's cover and premise. Another book to add to my growing TBR list. Great pick :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to hear! there is a short story in the book called on the prowl where the story begins and then the first full book is Cry Wolf. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard so many great things about this author I really have to give one of her books a try!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grace, I totally agree! :) thanks

    Giselle,
    I think her two best series' are Mercy Thompson and this one (Alpha omega). I recommend starting with Mercy Thompson since those came first. the first one is Moon Called! they are awesome books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...