Photobucket

Search My Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (4)



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





Everlasting by Elizabeth Chandler 
Expected Publication: March 6, 2012

Ivy should be ecstatic that her formerly-dead boyfriend Tristan is back on earth with her, but the life of a fallen angel is never easy. Tristan has been cast down in the body of a murderer, and the police are after him. Now, there's only one way that he and Ivy can be together: they must clear him of the murder. 

But when it becomes clear that there are darker forces at work, and Tristan and Ivy are still paying the price for Ivy's miraculous survival of the car crash, these starcrossed lovers have more at stake than ever before. And one of them may not be alive much longer.... ( Synopsis from Goodreads)

I have been anticipating the next book in the Kissed by an Angel series since I finished Evercrossed. It ended on a total cliff hanger. I just saw that it is finally up on goodreads with a release date. I'm so excited for this to come out. I will be getting this the day that it comes out. It is such a great series.

Thank you for seeing what I'm anticipating to be released. What book are you waiting for to come out?

15 comments:

  1. I heard the series is awesome!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth Chandlers books are always great. This one looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Amanda said - I've heard quite a lot good things about the books. Okay, I also heard several not so good things, but I'm curious. Hope you're going to get your hands on it as soon as it's out or maybe even sooner. (Tweet the author until they'd feel bad to NOT give you an ARC, I say!)

    I'm a new Networked Blogs followers. Well, no, not yet.. wait.. NOW I am! :'D

    Thanks for sharing the book with the rest of us! : )

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this book before, but it sounds quite amazing! Thank you for sharing it!! Great choice! Happy New Year!!

    See you around!!

    Sam ^_^ *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many amazing things about this series. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the first one in the series and I'd absolutely loved it! Hope you'll like it when it comes out!

    Jez @ Jez's Bookcase

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the Kissed by an Angel series at all I should give it a try.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patricia- I loved this Kissed by an angel books! I haven't read anything else by her yet but i do have some of her other books and they are on my list! I think with any book you can have awesome reviews and not so good. everyone is different and likes different things. hehe I would love to get an arc :-P authors are not in control of arcs though its the publishing company... also I don't think she is on twitter... that i have found anyways. thank you for the awesome response!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam- You should totally check the series out. they have a book printed with the first 3 books and its just Called Kiss by an Angel. you could also enter to win in my giveaway going on right now! thanks Sam! *HUGS*

    Christie- eeep you have my name and its spelt the same!I love this series! thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jez-great to hear :) I hope you read the rest and love them :) I'm sure I will; love this one! eeep can't wait :)

    Giselle- I personally love them :) never hurts to try :-P they are shorter books also. thanks Giselle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hoice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html like an exciting

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a little POed that Chandler continued the series, but I couldn't stop my curiosity. So I ordered Evercrossed. We'll see how it goes.

    Have an amazing reading week! And happy holidays!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A. Knight-I can understand that. I was really shocked myself because even though i read them not that long ago I found out it was an older series. I assumed it was over. I enjoyed the new book and it was a total cliff hanger ending so i knew there would be more. I hope you end up enjoying it.

    thank you! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...