Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Red Heart Tattoo by Lurlene McDaniel
Expected Publication: July 24, 2012


At 7:45 a.m. on the day before Thanksgiving break, a bomb goes off at Edison High. Nine people die instantly. Fifteen are critically injured. Twenty-two suffer less severe injuries. And one is blinded. Those who survive, struggle to cope with the loss and destruction. All must find new meaning for their lives as a result of something they may never understand.


Lurlene McDaniel is my all time favorite author. I have read everything by her and own all of her books. I was really excited when I stumbled on this while looking through Net Galley. I had no idea that she had another book coming out. I was sad when I was denied to review this book, but I understand. I'm brand new at doing blog reviews.


I decided to choose this as my first book for Waiting on wednesday because I'm really excited about it and can't wait to read it. It will be a long wait but I will be buying it the day that it comes out.


What book are you excited to get your hands on when it comes out?

15 comments:

  1. Oooh something I hadn't seen before. Great selection. I think that cover is awesome. Also like that it is read. Great choice.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) I love the cover also! It's Very eye catching that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Heart to Heart (bawled my eyes out...) and her anthology novel which came out earlier in the year, but I like how her books have such touching themes... even if they also break your heart.

    Awww, and don't worry about not being to review it right away. A July release date is far off anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! Thank you though I guess it's more that I really want to read it like now! I hate waiting :-p I'm glad to know it was good! Her stories always touch your heart! I remember you reading the other stories. That was before I began blogging! I commented about it on goodreads :) thank you for looking at my post and giving me awesome feedback! I can't wait for July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this book before, but it sure sounds interesting. I like the cover! Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    See you around?

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  6. her books are so sad!! hope you enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Books for all seasons you are welcome and thank you for checking it out. I'm sure it will be a great book :) they all are!

    Carrie yes i know but I love them all hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay!! <3 It does sound really good i'll have to check out the author's other stuff as well!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her! I didn't know she had a new book coming out. Hopefully it's great! Nice pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Giselle you totally should! I'll be seeing you and the angel trilogy are among my favorites! They are all great though :)

    Jessica, I'm glad my waiting on Wednesday have you the awesome news! Thanks for the response :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one sounds very heartbreaking and powerful. I haven't read any by this author, but I may have to check her out. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this one sounds...wow!

    stop by my WOW post?!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It should be interesting and I'm sure it will pull at the heart strings as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to Waiting on Wednesday! This is a really pretty cover! I like it. It's romantic! Hehe. Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you :) I do love the cover! I can't wait for this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...