Photobucket

Search My Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)


Find out what is in my mailbox weekly, a feature hosted by The Story Siren. I will share what I get every week. If I haven't gotten anything new then I will share what I'm reading and What I will be reviewing in the near future.

  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi-I finally received this in my mailbox! I'm so excited. I got to pick this book after wining the 100 Follow Giveaway hosted by Kelly @ Radiant Shadow. Thank you Kelly!






  • Return to Mercya by Mark Ruckledge- Mark contacted me and asked me to review his short story and I accepted. I then received the e-book version of this book.
  • Curse of Ancient Shadows by Rod Tyson- Rod contacted me and asked me to review his new young adult book. At the time he only had it in kindle format so he couldn't send it to me right away but now he has it for my Nook :).
I look forward to reading both of these books and sharing with all of you two new authors. I hope you look for my reviews of both of these in the future.

Thank you for seeing what is in my mailbox! Tell me what you think and share with me what is in your mailbox.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, you have Shatter Me! Very awesome. Can't wait to see what you think. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read it!!! eeeep I'm super excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Shatter Me! I haven't actually read it yet, but I'm dying to read it! It looks soooo good. Hope you enjoy!

    Happy Holidays! My Christmas IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! It does look amazing and I have heard great things! I can't wait to read it :) I'm sure I will enjoy it :) eeep

    Happy Holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shatter Me was super good! I hope you enjoy it, too! :D

    Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read Shatter Me I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by my IMM!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! you are welcome :) thanks for returning the favor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully we both enjoy Shatter Me when we're able to read it! Thanks for stopping by, and happy holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure we will :) you are welcome and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...