Photobucket

Search My Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox (16)

Find out what is in my mailbox weekly, a feature hosted by The Story Siren. I will share what I get every week. If I haven't gotten anything new then I will share what I'm reading and What I will be reviewing in the near future.


Physical Books:




  • Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead- Bought
  • Blameless by Gail Carriger-Bought
  • Changeless by Gail Carriger-Bought
  • Kissing Annabel by Steven Herrick-Bought



E-Books:
  • The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda- Net Galley
  • Bonds of Fenris by S. J. Bell- Received from author for review

I got more 50 cent books this week :) All of the ones I bought I got at Bull Moose for 50 cents each! SCORE. I got another author request this week with a pretty awesome cover. I really love it, I'm such a werewolf fan hehe. I also heard the hunt was supposed to be good from another blogger so I requested it from net Galley. Once I get caught up on some Author requests I really need to get caught up on my Net Galley requests! 


What did you get this week? Happy Reading!



13 comments:

  1. Great haul!! I still have to read the Vampire Academy series

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet another werewolf fan! I can't seem to resist books about them either. I also have The Hunt on my review stack. I hope you enjoy all the books you got. My YA mailbox is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it is :) Glad to hear it :) Thank you I hope you enjoy your reading too.

      Delete
  3. Great set! I really want to read Gail Carriger's books. I loved Last Sacrifice.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard they are great! A friend let me borrow the first one then I saw a few at Bull Moose for 50 cents ;)

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting to read the VA series for quite some time now, and I think I really need to get my hands on a copy of the first book in the series. Happy reading:)
    You can find my Mailbox here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got a bunch of them I haven't read them yet but they have been on my list for a while. Happy reading to you too.

      Delete
  5. Great IMM. I think I'm putting myself on a netgalley ban unless it is completely amazing!

    IMM @ Megan Likes Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yah that is probably a good plan I think I need to do that too.

      Delete
  6. What a great haul! Love what you chose!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...