Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (16)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created  at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.


Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list (could be new releases or just books you hope to read this spring) 



  1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  2. Everlasting by Elizabeth Chandler
  3. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
  4. A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
  5. Red Heart Tattoo by Lurlene McDaniel (comes out this summer but I have the Net Galley ARC that I plan to read ASAP)
  6. Hushed by Kelley York
  7. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  9. If I stay by Gayle Forman
  10. Night Sky by Jolene B. Perry

7 comments:

  1. Your Top Ten list is awesome! I knew I forgot to put Insurgent down.

    Take care!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Shatter Me! Insurgent is on my list as well, and I really need to read City of Fallen Angels so that I'll be ready for City of Lost Souls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read shatter me! Yes you do it is really good although it left me confused at the end lol.

      Delete
  3. Awesome choices! I'm excited to read Insurgent one day soon too.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can;t wait for may! it feels so far away.

      Delete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...