Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tell Me Something Tuesday (7)



Welcome to Cambria Hebert’s weekly meme Tell Me Something Tuesday where she asks you something and you tell her the answer!! It’s as simple as that!


Question: Do you usually like the book better than the movie or the movie better than the book? What is your favorite book to movie adaptation you have ever seen?


I generally always like the book better than the movie. The only movie I can think of that I have liked better than the book was Tuck Ever Lasting. I do have some favorite movie adaptions that I honestly haven't read the book because I love the movie. I love A Walk To Remember and the Notebook but I haven't read the books. I do need to at some point! 


I think one of my favorite movie adaptions where I really loved the book was Speak. I really loved the book and I think they did a really good job with the movie. I honestly didn't know it was a movie until Twilight came out and I was reading that Kristen Stewart was in the movie.



There have been a lot of horrible movie adaptions also like I am Number Four, Eragon. Pretty much every book is better than it's movie but those are two movies that really stick out for me that were really horrible. I know there are plenty more if I thought about it longer.

9 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! I liked I am Number Four! Bah ah ah ha ha. But hey I don't mind that you didn't. I actually haven't seen Tuck everlasting and you reminded me that I had once wanted to see it! I am going to have to watch that. I bet it is good. I didn't realize it was a book either. I haven't heard of Speak either.... that looks different and I am going to look it up and see what its about. You learn something new everyday!
    Thanks for joining in this was fun!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just really loved the book I am number four and the movie was really different and in my opinion they killed it. I did read that you didn't get into the book. hey everyone is different. I may have liked the movie more if I hadn't read the book. I love Tuck Everlasting! so good I hope you watch it. Speak is such a great book and I liked the movie a lot too :) I hope you check them out and I'm glad you learned something new :) Big part of blogging! You are welcome thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I liked I am Number Four too Cambria but, I never read the book so that may be why.

    I wholeheartedly agree with A Walk To Remember, one of my favorite books and movie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the I am Number four book! I thought it was really good.

      A Walk to Remember is one of my favorite movies ever.. I do need to read the book.

      Delete
  3. i believe books are always better but i love the film of the princess bride. probably because i think rob reiner is a good director.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great movie ;) hey some movies can totally break the rule ;)

      Delete
  4. Hehehe.... I just left you a comment saying I loved the movie I Am Number Four. Of course, I haven't read the book. I guess this is a case where I'm glad I'll be reading the book after the movie. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...