Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (17)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created  at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.


Spring Fever: Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With

10 Books I want to read:
  1. Everlasting by Elizabeth Chandler
  2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  3. Red Heart Tattoo by Lurlene McDaniel
  4. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  5. Accordance by Shelly Crane
  6. Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
  7. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
  8. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  9. The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
  10. Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Stolarz
10 Books I have Read:
  1. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
  2. City of Bones  by Cassandra Clare
  3. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  4. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  5. Remembrance by Michelle Madow
  6. Significance by Shelly Crane
  7. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  8. Delirium byLauren Oliver
  9. Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
  10. Rae of Hope by W. J. May


9 comments:

  1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
    Red Heart Tattoo by Lurlene McDaniel
    Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
    Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
    Are all great reads I love them all!
    +new follower :)
    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday Post :)


    - Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad you like my picks and I will follow you back!

      Delete
  2. Great list! Would love for you to stop by and check out my Top Ten.

    http://ajarndtbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunger Games definitely needs to be played hooky with! It took my 2 days of solid reading to make it through that trilogy and I missed quite a bit of stuff I was meant to be doing in that time! Whoops!

    My TTT: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/top-ten-tuesday-playing-hooky-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just popping in... Oh some great books here for me to add to my TBR pile, I really want to read Poison Study as well.

    I’m also your newest follower!

    :) Here is my choice...
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shatter Me is wonderful! I like the way you organized this list...more books, more fun! Would spend a day re-reading Divergent and Hunger Games too.

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-ten-tuesday-19-books-id-play-hooky.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Book choices. I loved Poison Study! It was a great read. Who doesn't like Sexy Assassin's? The books you have read are awesome. I have read most of those and love them! Have you read Angelfall by Susan Ee? It is really popular right now and the Book is Great!
    My Top Ten

    Happy Reading!
    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent book choices, love! Both on the have-read and the want-to-read! I can't wait for you to read Shatter Me!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...