Photobucket

Search My Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (17)



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Enchanted by Alethea KontisExpected Release Date: May 8th, 2012


It isn't easy being the rather overlooked and unhappy youngest sibling to sisters named for the other six days of the week. Sunday’s only comfort is writing stories, although what she writes has a terrible tendency to come true.

When Sunday meets an enchanted frog who asks about her stories, the two become friends. Soon that friendship deepens into something magical. One night Sunday kisses her frog goodbye and leaves, not realizing that her love has transformed him back into Rumbold, the crown prince of Arilland—and a man Sunday’s family despises.

The prince returns to his castle, intent on making Sunday fall in love with him as the man he is, not the frog he was. But Sunday is not so easy to woo. How can she feel such a strange, strong attraction for this prince she barely knows? And what twisted secrets lie hidden in his past - and hers? 
(Goodreads)

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read this one. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to this book!!love the cover!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-37-such-rush-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I saw this one on the other day and I really can't wait to read it! The dress on her is so lovely! So Somerset Bay-ish! Awesome pick!

    Drop by my WoW?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-pushing-limits-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here :) I know I totally love the cover and dress hehe :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. this one sounds really good! i love a good fairy tale-ish read. great pick :)

    check out my WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm really into the whole fairy tale thing right now hehe :) That is why this one caught my attention

      Delete
  5. I just added this one to my list. I love WOW's because I get to see all the new things out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...