Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tell me Something Tuesday (9)



Welcome to Cambria Hebert’s weekly meme Tell Me Something Tuesday where she asks you something and you tell her the answer!! It’s as simple as that!


Question: Who is your favorite heroine in a book? (Okay you can name more than one)






Oh boy there are so many, but I will name a few. I'm sure almost everyone will be listing the first one which is Katniss from The Hunger Games. She is awesome especially with that bow and arrow :). 




One of my favorite strong female characters is Mercy Thompson from Moon called by Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson series). A Female volkswagen mechanic that instead of changing into a werewolf she turns into a coyote that runs with werewolves. She is strong and tends to get herself into trouble.






Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth



Kaylin Neya from the Chronicles of Elantra by Michelle Sagara



Clary from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare






and the list goes on and on :).

12 comments:

  1. These are all great choices. I totally agree about Clary and Katniss. I have yet to meet the other ladies on your list, though Mercy Thompson sounds amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Mercy is totally amazing!!! I hope you check them out.

      Delete
  2. Some great picks. I agree on Katniss! Mercy is so awesome. I truly admired Tris and her bravery. Can't wait for Insurgent. I like Clary but don't hate me, I prefer The characters in Infernal Devices. I am not familiar with the Chronicles of Elantra, will have to check it out sometime. Have a Great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I agree and I don't hate you I loved Clockwork Angel and the characters were awesome. Tris rocks and she is super brave. I can't wait for insurgent either. Chronicles of elantra are awesome and very different

      Delete
  3. Katniss was #1 on my list too!! LOL. I haven't read any of the other books you mention but City of Bones, I agree with you on Clary. But I totally need to check out the rest of these books!! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katniss is awesome can't wait for the movie eeep.I hope you check out the rest of the books soon :) Thank you

      Delete
  4. Some great books. I cannot wait to see how Hunger Games plays out on the big screen!!!!

    My TMST: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/tell-me-something-tuesday-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME either! I'm so excited! I'm hitting up the midnight showing :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't read some of these but I completely agree with you on Mercy, I love this series!

    Great choices!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that :) I can't wait for the next book sometime next year!

      Delete
  6. Katniss seems to be everyone's fave! I CANNOT wait for the moovie xD And I really need to read Divergent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know I figured it would be :-P I can't wait either! Yes You totally do need to read Divergent it is AMAZING!

      Delete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...