Photobucket

Search My Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIF (11)



TGIF at GReads- This Feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's post & to answer a question from GReads.


Question:  Social Networking: Do you use Twitter or Facebook to promote your blog?  How has it benefited your book blogging experience? If not, how do you promote your blog? Share your twitter handle and/or Facebook link!


I use Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Goodreads among other social venues. It is nice to interact with people and other bloggers through these sites. I mostly interact through Twitter for conversational use but post updated through the others. Social networks are a good source to advertise and for posts to get noticed. I know I'm following so many blogs I can't catch all of the updates so seeing their updates on twitter and facebook and such helps a lot.


What you may have missed on my blog this week:


Features:

Reviews:
Other Awesome Stuff:

3 comments:

  1. It seems like everyone is all about Twitter. I need to use it more.
    New follower @lilpocketbooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah it is a good source! Thanks for the follow I will follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cada uno de ustedes, mucho de mucho de este Qb, pronunció apresuradamente en el tiempo. Puse hola camisetas baratas a disposición expresa esta información financiera para obtener diversión con un soporte aceptable y también tener Mich en algún aspecto negativo. Iowa es considerado como el próximo y estoy contento de que c se haya prometido debido a esta causa, ¡parezca año tras otro más luchando! Termina marrón, los boston celtics probablemente estarían rompiendo absurdamente en camiseta real madrid ese camisetas de futbol comprar momento y además Maillot Equipe De France Foot Pas Cher sin tener Kevin Garnett Leon Powe. Houston con Colorado podría haber advertido a los Camisetas De Futbol Baratas Lakers, todavía encuentro una cuerda irritada. Desde los Bulls, a través de lo aprendido en los últimos días, no estoy advirtiendo a Mary Gordon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...