Photobucket

Search My Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox (17)



Find out what is in my mailbox weekly, a feature hosted by The Story Siren. I will share what I get every week. If I haven't gotten anything new then I will share what I'm reading and What I will be reviewing in the near future.





  • A Child Called "it" by Dave Pelzer-Bought
  • Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala-Won
  • Linger by Maggie Stiefvater-Bought
Bought a couple books at Bull Moose This week :) 50 Cents each! I also found a photoshop cs4 book that is normally 50$ for 50 Cents! Score! Have I mentioned I love Bullmoose?

I won Don't Breathe A Word a while back and just got it in the mail! I'm very excited this book sounds really good!

4 comments:

  1. Can you believe that I still haven't read LINGER? I really need to pick it up sometime! Don't Breathe a Word sounds fantastic xD

    My IMM: http://aandhowareyou.blogspot.in/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-imm-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read Don't Breathe A Word. Great haul. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I loved Linger. I want to reread the series.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book deals!!! I loved Linger, Maggie Stiefvater is a brilliant author:)

    Find out what's in my mailbox this week, click here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...