Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (14)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created  at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.

Top Ten Favorite Covers (feel free to make it as specific or general as you want


Ten of some of my favorite covers that have mostly appeared on my blog since I began blogging. I think all of these are very beautiful. If I listed every cover I absolutely loved my list would be very long! I honestly haven't read all of these books yet but I do plan to! A couple of these are not even out yet.




What do you think of these covers?












5 comments:

  1. Lovely Covers! I was just thinking the other day, "I wonder if Patricia Briggs has a new book out yet." I'm off to check out that "Fair Game." Enjoy your reading. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) So glad to hear you like Briggs! one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. I love Shine! (Both the book and the cover (:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it! I won it in a giveaway a little while back :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...