Photobucket

Search My Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (9)



Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
Expected Release Date: April 10th 2012

Maya and her friends--all of whom have supernatural powers--have been kidnapped after fleeing from a forest fire they suspect was deliberately set, and after a terrifying helicopter crash they find themselves pursued by evildoers in the Vancouver Island wilderness. (goodreads)


I honestly haven't read the first one yet but it is on my wish list. I can't wait to read these books! I loved Bitten by the same author and can't wait to read more of her books.

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't get into the first book, but I did like the Darkest Powers series. I like the sounds of this book though. Awesome cover too! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that this author delivers again for you with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read this series!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-29.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...