Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tell me Something Tuesday (4)



Welcome to Cambria Hebert’s weekly meme Tell Me Something Tuesday where she asks you something and you tell her the answer!! It’s as simple as that!

  Question: In honor of valentine’s day I want to know: Who are your favorite book couples?

Happy Valentines Day!

Oh boy what a question. Clary and Jace from Mortal Instruments. Maggie and Caleb from Significance  is one of my new favorites. They are so awesome! eeep I can't wait to read more about them. Lizzie and Drew from Remembrance oh fairy-tale love. The list can go on and on but those are some I love a lot. oh wait can I could Jem and Will as a couple from Clockwork Angel, bwahahhaa that are awesome together. Like I said this list could go on there are some awesome books with some awesome relationships.


5 comments:

  1. I know Christie hard to narrow it down. At first I thought you had mistyped Jem and Will...I am dying to see how that one turns out. Remembrance is coming up in my pile! Great picks! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome couples! I bet we could all go on and on with all the fantastic couples, lol! I havent read Remembrance but its one I have been wanting to read! Thanks for being a part of TMST! Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see some books in my TBR pile that I really must read now!
    Fun choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good picks! I have yet to read Remembrance, but I'm looking forward to it. Happy Valentines day!

    My post: http://wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-and-tell-me-something-tuesday_14.html

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi-It is seriously hard There are so many awesome books with so many awesome relationships. I hope you like remembrance I loved it! Thank you Happy V day :)

    Cambria- Agree and you are very welcome! i hope you love remembrance as much as I did when you read it. I want to read it again but I have way to many other books to read.

    Kindlemom- great to hear hehe Glad this is pushing you in the right direction I hope you enjoy ;)

    Alexandra-Happy VAlentines day :) again it is awesome hhee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...