Photobucket

Search My Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (10)



Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Between  Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
Expected Release Date: February 21, 2012

Abby accepted that she can’t measure up to her beautiful, magnetic sister Tess a long time ago, and knows exactly what she is: Second best. Invisible.

Until the accident.

Now Tess is in a coma, and Abby’s life is on hold. It may have been hard living with Tess, but it's nothing compared to living without her.

She's got a plan to bring Tess back though, involving the gorgeous and mysterious Eli, but then Abby learns something about Tess, something that was always there, but that she’d never seen.

Abby is about to find out that truth isn't always what you think it is, and that life holds more than she ever thought it could...
(goodreads)

4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth Scott's Stealing Heaven is a definite keeper. She became one of my all-time favorite author since I read Stealing Heaven. Nice choice;)

    Drop by my WoW?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-want-so-wicked-by-suzanne.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this book!! Hope you like it, and great pick!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't heard of this one but it does sound good!
    -Shellie
    Creative Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fara- great to hear :) this book sounds good so that makes me even more excited ;)

    Amanda- yay great to hear I can't wait to read it ;)

    Shellie! Hey you! <3 Agree I hadn't heard of it either until I was looking for a book for waiting on wednesday lol :-P <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...