Photobucket

Search My Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF (7)



TGIF at GReads- This Feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's post & to answer a question from GReads.


Question: Love Stories: What are some of your favorite fictional love stories?


There are so many! I don't read romance novels but most of the time the books I read have a good romance in them also. I love Clary and Jace in the Mortal Instruments, Kissed by an Angel, The last song, Angel Trilogy, Mercy Thompson series, Remembrance, Significance, A Rose for Melinda, and many many more. I love awesome relationships in books :) They are great and I'm a hopeless romantic. Most of these have more about them then the relationship/ loves tories but they do have great love stories in them also.




What you may have missed on my blog this week:
Features:
Other Awesome Stuff:

8 comments:

  1. Nice choices, love!! TMI and Significance would make my list too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Christie!

    I'll have to check out most of these books, since I'm not familiar with them. I HAVE heard of "City of Bones", though. I want to start The Mortal Instruments series, but...sigh...I have SO many books on my TBR list...

    Well, thanks for featuring these books! Now on to Goodreads to check them out!!

    Happy Valentine's Day!! : )

    Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria- I'm happy to share with you books you didn't know about. they are all really great! I have a huge TBR pile also and it keeps getting bigger every week lol.

    Happy Valentines Day to you too :) Tell me what you think when you have a chance to read one or all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Christie!

    Just wondering what you thought of my favorite love stories...how about dropping over and letting me know? Nobody's commented on my post... :( Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for the lovely comment!!!! I greatly appreciate the compliment!! You ROCK!!! Happy Friday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria- you are very welcome :) Any time and I appreciate your comments and visits to my blog :) Happy friday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...