Photobucket

Search My Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox (12)



Find out what is in my mailbox weekly, a feature hosted by The Story Siren. I will share what I get every week. If I haven't gotten anything new then I will share what I'm reading and What I will be reviewing in the near future.

 

Physical Books:
  • Frostbite by Richelle Mead- Bought
  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead- Bought
E-Books:
  • Accordance by Shelly Crane
  • Raven by Nuayma Jeggels
I have wanted to read the Vampire Academy books for a while now. I was shopping at Bull Moose and I found these two in the 50 Cent bin. Score. I still need the first one but hey that is a start.

A while back I won a giveaway for Raven from Book Stacks on Deck and there were some complications. You see I never received the email form the author and then the author went MIA. I contacted Heather from Book Stacks on Deck and she tried to get ahold of the author and couldn't/ I told her not to worry about it and she just contacted me the other day after I had pretty much forgotten about it and send me a 10$ Barnes and Noble e-book giftcard for what happened. That was super nice of her and I didn't want anything since it wasn't her fault the author went MIA. I still got the e-book with money to spare :) I got Accordance since I have been really wanting to continue the Significance series! I'm so excited! I even have a few dollars left over for another e-book eeep! Thank you so much heather that was very kind of you!

4 comments:

  1. Great haul!! I still have to read Vampire Academy. Enjoy them all:)

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vampire Academy series is amazing! :D I hope you like them!

    And I'm stopping by to let you know that I tagged you in my book tag! So if you want to stop by and see, here's the link: http://happilyneverending.blogspot.com/2012/02/book-tag.html

    x
    Sierra(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda- Thank you I hope they are good ;)

    Sash- Thank you ;)

    Lovely- Thank you great to hear I hope I do too. Thank you also and I will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...