Photobucket

Search My Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (10)



Find out what is in my mailbox weekly, a feature hosted by The Story Siren. I will share what I get every week. If I haven't gotten anything new then I will share what I'm reading and What I will be reviewing in the near future.


Physical Books:
  • Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey (ARC)- Won
  • Naked City Tales of Urban Fantasy- Bought at Bull Moose- Got it for the Patricia Briggs story.
  • Swag! autographed book mark- Won from Jump Into Books

E-Books:
  • The Weepers by Susanne Winnacker- Net Galley

I'm always excited to win stuff :) It is so much fun :) I can't wait to read these awesome books! I'm working on getting the remanding Patricia Briggs books that I do not own for the Signing in March! I'm so excited ahhhh!

What is in your mailbox!?




7 comments:

  1. Very nice haul. Naked City Looks Good.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold Kiss has been popping up quite a bit today.


    Enjoy your books, Great IMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Cold Kiss, bring tissues!! But its a great read!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read Cold Kiss, it sounds so unique!!

    Enjoy :)

    Meghan at Books and a Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, nice haul, lovely girl!! You'll have to let me know how these are!! Great IMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot about Cold Kiss. :) Hope you enjoy it, and all the other books you got this week. New Follower. :D

    Here is mine: IMM (13)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace- than you yes it does :) can't wait to read it.

    Jules- oh really? cool hehe I'm out of the loop :-P so busy

    Amanda-aww great to know and thanks for the tip. good thing sad stuff doesn't scare me away.

    Meghan- agree it sounds really good i can't wait to read it!

    Cheles my love!!! <3 thank you and you know I will hehe always do!

    justin- great to hear I hope I enjoy it also :) thanks for the follow if you have a blog I will follow you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...