Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (12)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created  at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.


Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens (or any other natural disaster...you get the drift. )



  1. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  3. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  4. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  5. Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
  6. Dawn Rochelle series by Lurlene McDaniel
  7. Remembrance by Michele Madow
  8. Angel Trilogy by Lurlene McDaniel
  9. Harry potter by J.K. Rowling
  10. My Nook!- It has a ton of books on it hehe like Significance by Shelly Crane that I love and more.






If this really happened it would be very difficult for one many of the books I listed are in series and I would want the entire series. My Nook is a good way out of it by having a ton of books on that but I don't have all e-books of the books I have physical copies of. I don't have the new nook. I have the old white e-ink one and I love it. Maybe someday I will upgrade but I love what I have right now.

8 comments:

  1. I really didn't like this topic, it freaking scares me. I have too many books i would weep over if I lost. I did have Moon Called and Mortal on my top of my grab pile

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-10-tuesdays-12.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! I would die if I lost all my books because I have hundreds of them! yay both amazing books eeep. I get to meet Patricia Briggs next month, I'm so excited!!!!

      Delete
    2. I love all my signed books they are so precious and special to me.
      I'm going to her signing too next month, but this will be my 3rd time seeing her since she lives in WA I can always guarantee I will get my books signed by her. I'm so excited for Fair Game, I just ordered the HB Iron Kissed and the Moon Called Vol. 2 Graphic Novel to add to my signed collection :)

      Delete
    3. I bet that is so awesome. I don't believe she has ever come to Maine(where I live) since I discovered her about 4 years ago. I'm so excited and I hope I can get all of my books signed... I have a lot. That is excited I'm not interested in the graphic novels that just isn't my thing but I have gotten the entire series in Hard Cover :) I can't wait for Fair Game either! eeep She comes the 12th so I have a week to read it after it is released before she comes. i hope I don't have aalot of homework... already plan on skipping class for the signing lol.

      Delete
  2. I had fun with this one. I switched it to books I'd take with me if *I* was abducted by aliens and used it to write a story. :D You picked some very interesting books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fun :)Glad you had fun with it. Thank you I love these books!

      Delete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...