Photobucket

Search My Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tell me Something Tuesday (2)



Welcome to Cambria Hebert’s weekly meme Tell Me Something Tuesday where she asks you something and you tell her the answer!! It’s as simple as that!

What is the saddest book you have ever read?


This question isn’t one I can really answer because I have read a ton of sad books. My favorite author, Lurlene McDaniel always writes stories that pull at my heart and inevitably make me try. They are awesome stories and great reads but tend to be sad. There are just tons of books, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Angels Trilogy, Kissed by An Angel, The last song and the list goes on and on. I love a good story and if I can connect to it deeply enough that it makes me sad and I cry that is an awesome book. I’m not saying I like crying but I don’t stop reading because it gets sad. I love that it is touching my heart that much. I’m telling you, if you are not afraid to cry over a great book read something by Lurlene McDaniel. She changed my life with her books.






3 comments:

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...