Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (9)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created  at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.


 Top Ten Books I Think Would Make Great Book Club Picks







  1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  2. Shine by Lauren Myracle
  3. Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
  4. The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
  5. Fateful by Cladia Gray
  6. Matched by Ally Condie
  7. Cast in Shadow by Michelle Sagara
  8. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  9. the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  10. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Honestly, I don't know anything about picking book club books for this top ten I picked books that I really enjoy that I think would be fun to talk about or books I really want to read. Isn't that also the point of a book club? To read books together that are popular and want to read.

What are your top ten?

4 comments:

  1. Loving this list - I just got Divergent and I'm excited to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I included The Hunger Games and Matched on my list, there's just so much to talk about with those books! Same for If I Stay. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great list. I still have to read shine. Thank you for the group read suggestions.

    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
    My Top Ten...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...