Photobucket

Search My Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)



Find out what is in my mailbox weekly, a feature hosted by The Story Siren. I will share what I get every week. If I haven't gotten anything new then I will share what I'm reading and What I will be reviewing in the near future.







Physical Books:

  • Vanished by Meg Cabot- Bought at Books a Million
  • Extras by Scott Westerfeld- Bought at Books a Million
  • Wither by Lauren DeStefano- Bought at Books a Million
  • Iron Kissed (hardcover) by Patricia Briggs- Bought from Amazon
E-Books:
  • The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud- Net Galley
I got some great books this week :) The books I got at Books A Million, I got from the Bargain section and they were Buy 2 Get 1 Free so I only spent like $12 on all three of them. :) I finally got Wither, which has been on my list for a while! I already had the mass market of Iron Kissed but I love the series and they just released it in Hard Cover this week, so I now have all of the books in the series in Hard Cover :) yay. They were all printed in Mass Market only until the fourth book and they they started printing them in hard covers because they sold so well. I was annoyed because my books didn't match until the finally went back and began re-releasing the older ones in hardcover. If you haven't read the Mercy Thompson series, you should! It is one of my favorites!

I got one book from netgalley that was an instant read because of the new book coming out. DId anyone else see that Bloggers cannot get Disney-Hyperion books anymore? :( I saw some ones that looked good also. I'm not happy about this. :( I hope they change it back.

What is in your mailbox!?

7 comments:

  1. great haul..i just read and reviewed Iron Kissed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! Wither is a great book!! Happy Readings

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool haul! The Iron King's great! Hope you enjoy!

    ~Fara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent haul! Hope you enjoy the pretties!

    Feel free to check mine out ~
    My IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox40.html
    -★Wendy★
    A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul, girlie! I'm so happy you got Wither - I love that book! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. kim-thank you! i will have to check it out! I love the series!

    Amanda-thanks! I have heard great things about it. i can't wait to read it!

    Fara-Thanks... umm think we got books confused though :-P

    Wendy- I haven't started them yet but I have heard they are great thank you :) I always check your blog out ;)

    Cheles by love thank you :) Yes I finally got Wither. I must read it this year... hopefully lol. I finally got it so that is a step closer ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you got some great books. I love the Mercy Thompson Series.I haven't read any of the other books that you listed but Wither is definitely on my list.

    New follower :)

    Neri @ In The Name of books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...