Photobucket

Search My Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Debut Author Challenge


I AM NO LONGER DOING THIS CHALLENGE IN RESPONSE TO UNETHICAL BLOG BEHAVIOR FROM THE SPONSOR.


Photobucket
This Challenge is hosted by the Story Siren. To learn more and sign up click the image or the link.

CHALLENGE OBJECTIVE:
  • To read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 – January 31, 2013.*
*The 2013 extension is so that December Debuts can be read and count toward the challenge.
  • Any advance reader copies you read from 2012 BEFORE the January 1st start date DO NOT count toward the challenge! 
  • You can read twelve books in one month, or one book a month. It doesn’t matter as long as you have 12 read by the end of the year! 
RULES & GUIDELINES:
  • You must have a Blog to post your reviews or be a member of Goodreads. Youtube Book Reviewers count too!
  • Your blog/video must be written in English.
  • Deadline to join is May 31, 2012.
BOOK GUIDELINES:
  • Must be a young adult or middle grade title.
  • Must be the author’s YA or MG debut, released in 2012.
  • If an author has a previous novel published for adults or children, they can still qualify for the challenge.
  • If an author has a previous YA or MG title, they do not qualify for the challenge.

Books

  1. ReVamped by Ada Adams

2 comments:

  1. So which books do you plan on tackling for this one?! Glad you signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I plan to read Halflings, Everneath looks good, incarnate looks good, cinder sounds good, under the never sky and who knows. hehe I will have to research ;) Those are ones I have seen around and look interesting. thanks for telling me to :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...