Photobucket

Search My Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF (4)



TGIF at GReads- This Feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's post & to answer a question from GReads.


Question: Recommend It: Which book from the last 10 you've read would you recommend to a friend?







I have read some pretty awesome books in my last ten reads, so it is very hard to pick just one. I would pretty much recommend them all so it could also depend on what the person likes to read. One of my more recent reads was Significance by Shelly crane and I absolutely loved it. I can't wait to read the next one!!!


What you may have missed on my blog this week:


Features




Reviews


Other Awesome Stuff


This past week I have also made new meme/feature badges. Tell me what you think of them!

Have a great friday!

7 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the Rift screenies! I haven't played Rift in months, but I love it. :)

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've read some great books recently! I'm about to do a THG re-read myself in prep for the movie's release. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stuff you've read lately! I haven't read Vengeance yet, but I can't wait to read it this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you've made your own graphic!

    Glad to see I'm not the only one who waited until recently to read The Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Significance does look good!! I gotta read it soon:D I'm also gonna read the HG series right before the movie comes out. Can't wait!!

    new follower♥
    My TGIF & FF((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Rift pics turned out soooo great!! Love it! Love your list, too! I can't wait to read Significance. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah- hehe I'm busted :-P I love rift too. I kinda got sick of it and needed a break so I haven't played in a few months myself. Just snuck on to take screen shots to create my blog hehe.

    Starry- Thank you! eep Hunger Games I can't flipping wait for the movie!!!

    Alexa- Thank you so much! I assume you read Remembrance!? so good I can't wait for the last book! I hope you like it!

    Lisa- Than you, I just wanted them to be different like I have seen other blogs do. make it all my own :) heeh yes I was very late on joining the bad wagon :)

    Racquel- I seriously loved it! I hope you check it out and like it eeep! That is a good plan I really can't wait for the movie!

    Cheles my love! hehe thank you so much I appreciate it! I can't wait for you to read Significance and tell me what you think and we can swoon and squeal together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...