Photobucket

Search My Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)



Find out what is in my mailbox weekly, a feature hosted by The Story Siren. I will share what I get every week. If I haven't gotten anything new then I will share what I'm reading and What I will be reviewing in the near future.


Physical Books:





  • Fateful by Claudia Gray- Christmas gift from my Fiance :)
  • Forgotten by Cat Patrick- Christmas gift from my Fiance :)
  • Cast in Ruin by Michelle Sagara- Christmas gift from my Fiance :)
  • Matched by Ally Condie- Bought with Chirstmas giftcard at Bull Moose Music
  • Blood Sun by David Gilman (ARC)- Won from Random Buzzers giveaway
  • Masques by Patricia Briggs- Bought with Christmas giftcard from Bull Moose Music
  • Princess in Waiting by Meg Cabot- Bought with Christmas giftcard from Bull Moose Music
  • Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot-Bought with Christmas giftcard from Bull Moose Music
  • Princess in Love by Meg Cabot- Bought with Christmas giftcard from Bull Moose Music

E-Books


  • Rae of Hope by W.J. May- Received a copy from the author to review.
  • Significance by Shelly Crane- Received a copy from the author to review.
  • Daphne and the Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom Society by Robert Shields- Received a copy from the author to review.
Any of these look good to you? You can get them all off of Amazon, just click below.





Happy new Year everyone! I'm excited that I have a pretty good size mailbox for you. Thank you to christmas and all. I even got some review requests from authors. How awesome is that? I can't wait to read these books. It is the perfect way to start the new year. What did you get this week? Thank you all for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I see that Santa was very good. Very nice mailbox. Come visit me as well. Good mailbox.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. Fateful was awesome. Hope you enjoy it. But I haven't got matched yet. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've reminded me that I have Masques on a shelf somewhere and need to read it! And I want to know more about Daphne and the Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom Society - it sounds funny :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read Fateful, Forgotten, and Matched for a while. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace- thank you very much. yes santa was good to me hehe.

    Fara- I can't wait to read Fateful, glad you hear you loved it. I finally got matched it has been on my list since it came out.

    Kate- I haven't read this series yet but I love the Mercy Thompson series by her and alpha omega! Watch my blog, I will review it when I read it!

    Chey- hehe Me too and now I finally have them! Happy reading to you too thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...