Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (6)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created  at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.


Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book

  1. J.K. Rowling
  2. Sonya Sones
  3. Michelle Madow
  4. Jolene B. Perry
  5. Stephenie Meyer ( I want Midnight Sun)
  6. Jerry Spinelli
  7. Lurlene McDaniel (she is coming out with a book but I always want more)
  8. Cassandra Clare (same as above)
  9. Patricia Briggs ( Want another Mercy Thompson book)
  10. Maria Snyder ( Want the next book in the new Healer series)
I had a hard time coming up with ten, that is why a lot of them are favorite series I have that i just can't wait for the next book to come out. J.K. Rowling is definitely my number one. I would love her to write something else. I loved the prequel idea that she did for an exercise but isn't writing. i think it would be fun to read about Harry's parents and the whole gang when they were young. Who knows, maybe some day!

What are your top ten? Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Stephenie Meyer made my list too! I want Midnight Sun, as well as the sequel to The Host. Great list!

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl
    Visit my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I'm over Meyer, part of me wants Midnight Sun as well....but I just couldn't put her on my list. JKR def. made my list though! Here's my list for the week: http://bookblather.net/?p=4411

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super great list! I'm seriously ashamed of myself for forgetting J.K. Rowling... Who doesn't want more by her! Pretty sure I agree with everyone on your list]

    Come check out my list

    ReplyDelete
  4. JK Rowling is a complete given and I want stephanie meyer for a sequel to the Host. =]
    Awesome list. =]
    Here is My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list - would love to read more from Clare and Maria Snyder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! I'm over the whole twilight craze vut I really want her to come out with Midnight sun. I think it would be a great read, and liked the snippet that I read of it. I really hope JKR will decide to write more books and soon. I love the world she creates! I'm glad you all like my list :) Thank you for the comments :) I appreciate it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...