Photobucket

Search My Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF (2)



TGIF at GReads- This Feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's post & to answer a question from GReads.


This year my reading goal is to read 100 books. I hope I can do it! I have also joined a couple reading challenges. I joined the TBR Pile Challenge and I hope I can complete that and read some books that have been collecting some dust. I also joined the Debut Novel Challenge. I have to read 12 Debut YA novels. I think these will be fun to do. Those are my goals so far. :)



What you may have missed on my blog this week:
 Features:
Reviews:
Other Awesome stuff:
This week I also reached 300+ Followers. I want to thank everyone who followed me, I greatly appreciate it.
 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your goal! I think I need to try for more challenges. I'm only on the good reads & one other. TBR pile and Debut author sound like fun ones though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm doing the goodreads one also ;) I think they will be fun and hope so :) I hope it is some good incentive to get some reading done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...