Photobucket

Search My Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (8)



Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Expected Release Date: February 21, 2012


Rhine and Gabriel have escaped the mansion, but danger is never far behind.

Running away brings Rhine and Gabriel right into a trap, in the form of a twisted carnival whose ringmistress keeps watch over a menagerie of girls. Just as Rhine uncovers what plans await her, her fortune turns again. With Gabriel at her side, Rhine travels through an environment as grim as the one she left a year ago - surroundings that mirror her own feelings of fear and hopelessness.

The two are determined to get to Manhattan, to relative safety with Rhine’s twin brother, Rowan. But the road there is long and perilous - and in a world where young women only live to age twenty and young men die at twenty-five, time is precious. Worse still, they can’t seem to elude Rhine’s father-in-law, Vaughn, who is determined to bring Rhine back to the mansion...by any means necessary.

In the sequel to Lauren DeStefano’s harrowing Wither, Rhine must decide if freedom is worth the price - now that she has more to lose than ever. 
(goodreads)









9 comments:

  1. I absolutely adored Wither! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Fever. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even read my copy of Wither. I have got to sit down and read last year's crop of books before the new ones come in! This sounds like a great sequel!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still have to read Wither, but it's on my shelf waiting for me.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. I read Wither and loved it. I am planning to read it again just before reading Fever.

    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
    My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read Wither! Hoping to get to it in the near future though. As a side note, I LOVE these covers... they are SO PRETTY and amazingly designed. Great pick! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit I was like the only person in the world who didn't like Wither. I know I know I'm probably crazy:p

    Great post nonetheless:p and following your blog now! It's awesome:)

    Fran
    BookChowDown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fever was excellent. Hope you enjoy it too once you read it!
    Great pick!
    Em
    My WoW post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! I chose Fever as my WoW this week as well!!! :)

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-23.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice! I loved Wither and even though I have an ARC of Fever I have yet to have a chance to read it. Hopefully we both can soon!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...