Photobucket

Search My Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF (3)

TGIF at GReads- This Feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's post & to answer a question from GReads.


Question: 2012 Must Reads: Which books are at the top of your list to be read this year (new or old releases)?


Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare, Fair Game by Patricia Briggs, Everlasting by Elizabeth Chandler, Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs, and Cast in Silence by Michelle Sagara are some of my top reads this year. Some are new releasing and some are older that I just need to get back to. There are so many books to distract me. I can't wait to read all of these and a lot more. 







What you may have missed on my blog this week:

Features:
Reviews:

3 comments:

  1. I just won Shatter Me in a giveaway and I'm really excited to read it. Judging from what many people have said, it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you to read Shatter Me!! I just know you'll love it as much as I do! You have some others on your list I need to read too! As always, great post, love! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexa- I won my copy from a giveaway also eeep! I can't wait!

    Cheles- I'm glad you loved it! i have heard such great things! I'm sure I will love it also :) We like a lot of the same things! Thanks love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...