Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (5)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created  at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.


 Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012





1. Red Heart Tattoo by Lurlene McDaniel
2. Fair Game by Patricia Briggs
3. A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
4. Bewitching by Alex Flinn
5. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
6. Switched by AManda Hocking
7. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
9. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
10. Everlasting by Elizabeth Chandler


Some awesome books are coming out this year! I can't wait! What 2012 books are you looking forward to?

5 comments:

  1. Great list. I loved Cinder. I have the ARC, but am most definitely picking up a finished copy.

    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
    My Top Ten...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list! Incarnate and City of Lost Souls is definitely a must! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. City of Lost Souls!!! CC tweeted an "unidentified snippet" yesterday, and it sounds like it could be from CoLS:

    "But the rest of Jace’s mind is watching the door slam behind her and seeing the final ruin of all his dreams. It was one thing to push it to this point. It is another to let go forever. Because he knows Clary, and if she goes now, she will not ever come back."

    Ahhh!!! Can't wait!

    Top 10 Tuesday

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incarnate was amazing!! I just finished Everneath and it wasn't what I was hoping for, but it was still pretty good! Hope you enjoy it :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read several of these as well including Cinder! You need to tell me more about Red Heart Tatoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...