Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (7)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created  at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.


Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read Young Adult 

  1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  2. Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
  3. The Angel Trilogy (or any book) by Lurlene McDaniel
  4. Remembrance by Michelle Madow
  5. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
  6. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  7. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
  8. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (technically independent reader but it is Harry Potter so I have to recommend it!)
  9. Evernight by Claudia Gray
  10. Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton



6 comments:

  1. Are there any people who do not read YA books?! Just kidding. It certainly feels like it is the most widely read genre these days, but I'm not certain that is really the truth.

    Here is my Top Ten. I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! I've read a few of the books that you mentioned and totally agree - The Hunger Games series was especially good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only read Harry Potter! I am more of a contemporary reader so some of those simply haven't made it onto my TBR because they are paranormal/etc. Though I do want to give some of them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb- hehe There are actually people out there but it does seem that way :-P I love YA!!! I will stop by :) Thank you

    Tonya- Glad you love my list!!! Yes I just recently read Hunger Games and loved it!

    Cheles- Why thank you my love ;)<3

    Shanyn- I love HP! eeep! Yah I got on a total Fantasy kick 3-4 years ago haha I used to only read realistic fiction other than HP. You should totally check some of these out! They are fantasy recommends for someone who doesn't read fantasy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...