Photobucket

Search My Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (13)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created  at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.

Top Ten Books I'd Give A Theme Song To (and please tell us the song and why you'd pick it for the book!)


This week My good friend Katie helped me with this list! We mostly did books that we both read. I cheated with Hunger Games :) I couldn't help myself. I love the Safe and Sound song :). Katie was awesome at coming up with songs. I had a hard time thinking of them and it took us a few hours to do.



1. Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton- Warning by Incubus
2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare- Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World

3. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs- Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival & Can't Fight The Moonlight by LeAnn Rimes
 
 

4. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore-War by Edwin Starr

5. Beastly by Alex Flinn- Long Time Coming by oliver James
 

6. Old Magic by Marianne Curley- Butterfly by Celtic Woman

7. Evernight by Claudia Gray- Lips of an Angel by Hinder

8. A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn- This Kiss by Faith Hill

couldn't do the original music video for this one it was blocked :( can find it here

9. Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs- Everything by Michael Buble 

10. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift Ft. the Civil Wars 

*BONUS*
by Katie P <3

WARRIOR HEIR by Cinda Williams Chima- Flying by James Newton Howard





4 comments:

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...