Photobucket

Search My Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (10)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created  at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.


Top Ten Books You'd Hand To Someone Who Says They Don't Like To Read
  1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  2. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
  3. Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
  4. What my Mother doesn't know by Sonya Sones
  5. the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  6. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  7. Evernight by Claudia Gray
  8. Remembrance by Michelle Madow
  9. All American Girl by Meg Cabot
  10. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
Sorry if my lists are a bit repetitive, I generally have my favorites and a  lot of times they end up on my lists! I can't help it! I love them :) These are some great reads and if I thought about it more I could come up with a longer list ;)

3 comments:

  1. Some of those are my fav's too and Twilight will never-ever-ever leave that list. Mwahahah
    -Shellie
    Creative Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim- Thank you :) I love my list hehe

    Shellie- yay great to hear. I have now read books I love more than twilight but twilight is what started me on my whole fantasy obsession because the only thing i had read before was Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I appreciate every one. I try to comment back to every one it just may take me a while. College student=busy! when you leave links I try to visit, depending on how crazy it is I may not have a chance to go comment on your blog. Please don't take offense! A lot of the time I mean to go back and forget because life is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...